- Doctor of Art (American Literature), Faculty of Language and Culture, Osaka University, Japan (Spring 2016 to 2019).
- Master of Art (American Literature), Faculty of Language and Culture, Osaka University, Japan (Spring 2014 to 2016).
- Bachelor of Art (British Literature), Faculty of Human Development and Culture, Fukushima University, Japan (Spring 2010 to 2014).
- Contributing writer of “Slutty Girl Problems” (2016 to present): My articles regarding gender and sexuality
- Contributing columnist of TERSE. Journal (2017 August to present): https://tersejournal.com/author/issuesundertissues/
- Hosting Experience (2011 to current): My Hosting/Surfing experiences via Couchsurf Website
- Teaching in Grapesyard School, Kenya (Summer 2015)
- International Cultural Exchange Service, Fukushima University (2012 to 2014)
- Decontamination Activity in Fukushima City (October 2012)
- “Open Sound” Project: My story after the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011
- “Rethinking Hemingway: Exploring the Historical and Cultural Influences of Oak Park and Cuba on Ernest Miller Hemingway” (July, August 2017)
- “LGBT communities in Russia” (February 2016)
- “Sexuality in Bhutan and Japan” in Bhutan (March 2015)
- “Pursuit of Happiness: Utopia Society in America” in Arcosanti, Arizona, America (February 2015)
- “Catching the Rhythm in Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises” in Spain (February 2014)
- English Teacher and Child-Sponsorship Program Manager, Grapesyard Organization, Kenya, Summer 2015.
- Protocol Assistant, Protocol Department, City of Houston, Texas, America (Fall 2013)
- Student Intern Program, The Japan Association for Language Teaching (2012)
- “Postgender and the Biological Body in Don DeLillo’s Zero K.” The 56th Annual Conference of America Literature Society of Japan. Kagoshima University, Japan. 14, 15 October 2017.
- “Transformation through Sports: An Interview with Russian LGBT Sport Federation.” GALE Forum for JALT 42nd Annual International Conference: Transformation in Language Teaching. Aichi Industry & Labor Center, Japan. 26 November 2016.
- “Embracing Otherness: Mastery of Submission in The Sun Also Rises.” The 27th Annual Conference of The Hemingway Society of Japan. Kansai Gakuin University, Japan. 20 November 2016.
- ‘“The farther you go back, the more beautiful and desirable the world becomes’: Environmental and Gender Utopia/Dystopia in Paul Auster’s In The Country of Last Things.” The 5th International Symposium on Literature and Environment in East Asia (ISLE-EA). Dongguk University, Korea. 5-6 November 2016.
- “‘Exploded and Being Swallowed’: Cannibalism in Toni Morrison’s Beloved.” The 55th Annual Conference of America Literature Society of Japan. Notre Dame SeiShin University, Japan. 1 October 2016.
- “Rethinking Education: Teaching in Nairobi’s Korogocho Slums.” Cross-Boundary Innovation Program Official Website. 11 December 2015.
- “Case Study: Diversity in Cross-Boundary Innovation Program (Osaka University).” CUE SIG Conference “Diversity: Communication and Education.” Sugiyama Jogakuin University, Japan. 27 September 2015.
- “Case Study: Sexuality in Bhutan and Japan.” Osaka University, Japan. 25 June 2015.
- “Masochism as a Medium to create ‘Peace’.” Peace as a Global Language Conference. Kobe Gakuin University, Japan. 7 December 2014.
- “Embracing Otherness: Mastery of Submission in The Sun Also Rises.” International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies1 (June 2017): 233-256.
- “‘Exploded and Being Swallowed’: Cannibalism in Toni Morrison’s Beloved.” International Journal of Comparative Literature and Translation Studies 1 (2017): 11-15. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.7575/aiac.ijclts.v.5n.1p.11
- “Gender and Environmental Utopia/Dystopia in Paul Auster’s In The Country of Last Things.” The Feminist Space Journal1 (2017): 63-71.
Elementary English Teacher, Grapesyard School, Nairobi city, Kenya (Fall 2015)
Chinese Language Lecture, City Office of Motomiya, Fukushima (May 2012 to March 2014)
Junior High School English Teacher (Training), Fukushima Junior High School, Japan (Fall 2013)
- Member of The Hemingway Society in Japan
- Member of The American Literature Society of Japan (ALSJ)
- Member of The Association for the Study of Literature and Environment in Japan (ASLE)
- Member of Japan Association for Language and Teaching (JALT)
- Member of Cross-Boundary Innovation Program, Osaka University, Japan (2014 to 2019)
- Fellow Scholarship Student of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport Science and Technology (MEXT) in Japan (2014 to 2019)
- Fellow Scholarship Student of Rotary Club, Japan (2012 to 2014)
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS
- First Class High School Teacher’s License (English)
- First Class Junior High School Teacher’s License (English)
- ABRSM Music Theory and Practical Exams (Grade 1 to Grade 7)
- Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (N1)
- Japanese Driver’s License (2011 April)
- IELTS Test (Overall 7.5)
- Advanced 1 Level in General English Course, Monash University English Language Centre (11 August to 29 August 2014)
- Intensive English Language Study, Monash University English Language Centre (25 August to 5 September 2014)