- Doctor of Art (American Literature), Faculty of Language and Culture, Osaka University, Japan (Spring 2016 to 2019).
- Master of Art (American Literature), Faculty of Language and Culture, Osaka University, Japan (Spring 2014 to 2016).
- Bachelor of Art (British Literature), Faculty of Human Development and Culture, Fukushima University, Japan (Spring 2010 to 2014).
- Contributing writer of Slutty Girl Problems (2016 to present): My articles regarding gender and sexuality
- Contributing columnist of TERSE. Journal (2017 August to present): My articles in TERSE. Journal
- Hosting Experience (2011 to current): My Hosting/Surfing experiences via Couchsurf Website
- Teaching in Grapesyard School, Kenya (Summer 2015)
- International Cultural Exchange Service, Fukushima University (2012 to 2014)
- Decontamination Activity in Fukushima City (October 2012)
- “Open Sound” Project: My story after the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011
- Intern of Gender Forum, The University of Cologne, Germany, November 5 to 24, 2017.
- Academic Visitor of The Research Centre for Environmental Humanities, Bath Spa University, the United Kingdom, August 5 to September 17, 2017.
- Student Ambassador, the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Summer School 2017, Bath Spa University, 6 August – 12 August 2017.
- English Teacher and Child-Sponsorship Program Manager, Grapesyard Organization, Kenya, Summer 2015.
- Protocol Assistant, Protocol Department, City of Houston, Texas, America (Fall 2013)
- Student Intern Program, The Japan Association for Language Teaching (2012)
- “Postgender and the Biological Body in Don DeLillo’s Zero K.” The 56th Annual Conference of America Literature Society of Japan. Kagoshima University, Japan. 14, 15 October 2017.
- “Transformation through Sports: An Interview with Russian LGBT Sport Federation.” GALE Forum for JALT 42nd Annual International Conference: Transformation in Language Teaching. Aichi Industry & Labor Center, Japan. 26 November 2016.
- “Embracing Otherness: Mastery of Submission in The Sun Also Rises.” The 27th Annual Conference of The Hemingway Society of Japan. Kansai Gakuin University, Japan. 20 November 2016.
- ‘“The farther you go back, the more beautiful and desirable the world becomes’: Environmental and Gender Utopia/Dystopia in Paul Auster’s In The Country of Last Things.” The 5th International Symposium on Literature and Environment in East Asia (ISLE-EA). Dongguk University, Korea. 5-6 November 2016.
- “‘Exploded and Being Swallowed’: Cannibalism in Toni Morrison’s Beloved.” The 55th Annual Conference of America Literature Society of Japan. Notre Dame SeiShin University, Japan. 1 October 2016.
- “Rethinking Education: Teaching in Nairobi’s Korogocho Slums.” Cross-Boundary Innovation Program Official Website. 11 December 2015.
- “Case Study: Diversity in Cross-Boundary Innovation Program (Osaka University).” CUE SIG Conference “Diversity: Communication and Education.” Sugiyama Jogakuin University, Japan. 27 September 2015.
- “Case Study: Sexuality in Bhutan and Japan.” Osaka University, Japan. 25 June 2015.
- “Masochism as a Medium to create ‘Peace’.” Peace as a Global Language Conference. Kobe Gakuin University, Japan. 7 December 2014.
- “Gender and Fictional Transcendence of Rennie Morgan in John Barth’s The End of the Road.” Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies R&D, Vol. 2, No. 4, July 2017, paper 6.
- “Embracing Otherness: Mastery of Submission in The Sun Also Rises.” International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies1 (June 2017): 233-256.
- “‘Exploded and Being Swallowed’: Cannibalism in Toni Morrison’s Beloved.” International Journal of Comparative Literature and Translation Studies 1 (2017): 11-15.
- Elementary English Teacher, Grapesyard School, Nairobi city, Kenya (Fall 2015)
- Chinese Language Lecture, City Office of Motomiya, Fukushima (May 2012 to March 2014)
- Junior High School English Teacher (Training), Fukushima Junior High School, Japan (Fall 2013)
- Member of The Hemingway Society in Japan
- Member of The American Literature Society of Japan (ALSJ)
- Member of The Association for the Study of Literature and Environment in Japan (ASLE)
- Member of Japan Association for Language and Teaching (JALT)
- Member of Cross-Boundary Innovation Program, Osaka University, Japan (2014 to 2019)
- Fellow Scholarship Student of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport Science and Technology (MEXT) in Japan (2014 to 2019)
- Fellow Scholarship Student of Rotary Club, Japan (2012 to 2014)
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS
- First Class High School Teacher’s License (English)
- First Class Junior High School Teacher’s License (English)
- ABRSM Music Theory and Practical Exams (Grade 1 to Grade 7)
- Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (N1)
- Japanese Driver’s License (2011 April)
- IELTS Test (Overall 7.5)
- Advanced 1 Level in General English Course, Monash University English Language Centre (11 August to 29 August 2014)
- Intensive English Language Study, Monash University English Language Centre (25 August to 5 September 2014)