- Doctor of Art (American Literature), Faculty of Language and Culture, Osaka University, Japan (Spring 2016 to 2019).
- Master of Art (American Literature), Faculty of Language and Culture, Osaka University, Japan (Spring 2014 to 2016).
- Bachelor of Art (British Literature), Faculty of Human Development and Culture, Fukushima University, Japan (Spring 2010 to 2014).
- Contributor of “Slutty Girl Problems” (2016 to current): My articles regarding gender and sexuality
- Hosting Experience (2011 to current): My Hosting/Surfing experiences via Couchsurf Website
- Teaching in Grapesyard School, Kenya (Summer 2015)
- International Cultural Exchange Service, Fukushima University (2012 to 2014)
- Decontamination Activity in Fukushima City (October 2012)
- “Open Sound” Project: My story after the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS
- First Class High School Teacher’s License (English) in Japan
- First Class Junior High School Teacher’s License (English) in Japan
- ABRSM Music Theory and Practical Exams (Grade 1 to Grade 7)
- Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (N1)
- Japanese & Malaysia Driving License (2011 April)
- IELTS Test (Overall 7.5)
- Advanced 1 Level in General English Course, Monash University English Language Centre (11 August to 29 August 2014)
- Intensive English Language Study, Monash University English Language Centre (25 August to 5 September 2014)